Looking for the remarkable prenatal care you and your baby deserve? Novant Health Huntersville OB/GYN is here to deliver just that! We will work to address your concerns, alleviate your discomforts, and monitor the growth and development of your baby to ensure the best pregnancy outcome possible.
- Regular prenatal care is one the best things you can do for you and your baby. Click here to learn about when to make your first prenatal appointment, as well as when you can expect to see a provider during pregnancy.
- Wondering what foods to avoid during pregnancy or what medications are safe to take for minor ailments? This page will answer many of your questions.
- Pregnancy is exciting, but it can also bring unwelcome side effects. Our providers regularly handle common and complex pregnancy complications.
- When it's time to deliver your baby, your Novant Health Huntersville OB/GYN providers will work alongside the physicians and nurses at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center to give you the best birth experience possible.
- After delivery, our office is still here for you. Our postpartum support services will help you recover physically and emotionally after childbirth.